1720 Blanco Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78212
(Review based on visit that took place in June of 2018. Copious notes were taken at the time.)
Meat: mostly good, no honeycomb cuts, some tough pieces.
- Hominy: a good amount, but didn’t quite meet the 1:1 ratio.
- Broth: not too salty, seasoned just right.
- Toppings: small portions of cilantro, limes, onion, and jalapeño.
- Tortillas: choice of corn or flour, deliciously handmade on site.
- Availability: any day of the week.
- Price: $6.29 for a bowl ($5.29 for the small)